Brazilian Street Food Simulator
A downloadable game
Your Opportunity to Virtually Experience Brazilian Street Food as a Street Vendor
Play around with the different dynamics of preparing Brazilian Street Food, such as Sugar Cane Juice, Pastel, and Tapioca. Play around with typical equipment and processes from Brazilian street vendors. A casual and relaxing simulator game, without time pressure.
- Detailed simulations of typical Brazilian street food: Sugar Cane Juice, Pastel, Tapioca and Skewer (Espetinho).
- Play around with the realistic simulation of the dynamics of each different food and equipment involved, inspired from real-life street vendors and real-life Brazilian equipment, such as Sugarcane Mills and Grinders and more.
- Experience the same setup as street vendors from Brazil, such as using the same vehicles, lettering and furniture style.
- Experience a typical Brazilian neighborhood urban architecture environment (fictitious location).
- Relax and play at your own pace, without time constraints.
Wishlist on Steam
The game is in development. Wishlist on Steam and follow there to be notified about the launch!
Join Newsletter for Special Launch Discount + Steam Key
There will be a special discount to buy the game on Itch *. Just sign up to the game newsletter to receive first hand news about the Demo, Discount and Launch.
* Steam key included when you buy from Itch.
Solo Indie Game
Hi! My name is Alfred Reinold Baudisch, aka Pardall, and I'm developing this game on my free time, alone (with my dog, Koda). As a Brazilian living abroad for the past 4 years, I miss Brazilian food and the unique identity and culture of how they sell it, that's why I decided to make this game (plus I love chill simulator games).
I'm trying to replicate every detail involved in each of the food types described above, and I'm not only talking about the food itself, but everything involved around them - because depending on the type of food sold by street vendors, there's a completely different way of presenting and selling it (equipment, furniture, banners, clothing, location, etc.).
For those reasons, this game will be released in chapters, each chapter will be about a food type. The first chapter is a sandbox all about Sugar Cane Juice
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.