A virtual museum about Autism
An exploration of some of the ingredients and traits of the ASD - Autism Spectrum Disorder, from the point of view of an Adult Autistic - my point of view of my own autism.
Collect items that represent autistic traits. They all come together in the final room.
A game about Autism (Asperger).
Running the Game
- WEB VERSION WORKS ONLY ON CHROME AND FIREFOX!
- Works perfectly under Windows and Linux.
- Download binaries if you are using other browsers. If you are having trouble with the mouse or sound, download the playable binaries instead of playing on the browser!
- Beware: this is NOT A MOBILE GAME.
- W, A, S, D: Walk
- Hold Shift: Run
- Alt+Enter: Toggle Full-Screen
- E: Action
- F: Continue Dialog
Made in 72 hours, from scratch, by myself, alone, for Ludum Dare 48.
- ALL the art from scratch in Blender.
- I tried to achieve a Noir low poly style.
- Photos from Pexels (all Royalty free, no credit needed), then adjusted and prepared for textures of the 3D models.
- Sounds from freesound, additional sound effects obtained from https://www.zapsplat.com. Main music from https://www.zapsplat.com.
- Game developed in Godot Engine, also from scratch.
- Calling autistic traits "ingredients" and the spectrum as "soup" was an inspiration from the artist Cypopps.
- To make things even better, April is Autism Acceptance Month, so this game matches this month perfectly.